DVC7 OR Panasonic PV-GS300?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

HI,
      you guys already know Im on a tight budget. I want a second camcorder for my upcoming wedding shoot (7/29/6), but am not sure if I should get a second dvc7, or get a Panasonic PV-GS300 3.1MP 3CCD MiniDV Camcorder with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom.

Can you guys please help me with this decision?

The Panny C7 took great looking footage at a recent (extravagant) baby shower shoot. Plus, it LOOKS so professional.

I cant really afford the 2100.00 for dvc60, so please help asap. Thanks!

Inactive

anybody? :'(

Inactive

How much are you asking for your C7? It’s only $1,008.00 brand new from Amazon.com … Let me know ..

Inactive

Not true. I bought my first dvc7 from amazon.com, not their marketpalce, for 1008.62.

No worries … I can order a second one from there …

Inactive

yes, i used it last week at a sorta low-light baby shower. the results are great ….

Inactive

C’mon Hank. Who is going to tell a client, "I use inferior cameras …. "

Lets not be silly …

Inactive

It may or may not be fair, but not everyone uses vx2100. (thanks to you, I do, but hey) πŸ˜€

There are tons of models and tons of people who use them with good results, Im sure.

So, I now have a vx2100, and will get another when I can. But, I wont call other equipment inferior … it is what it is.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year β€” 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap