DV like Film

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi all, im new to these forums so a big hello. I recently made a short using a sony VX and edited it in Premiere Pro. I then sent it through 2 programs to attempt a filmic look. Those 2 programs were adobe after effects cs3and apple color. I edited them the way most people advised: add a film grain, colour correct,desaturate it slightly… If i could be cheeky enough to get you guys to just give them a quick look i’d really appreciate it (they’re only 1min long). In total there are 3 videos i’d like you to check. The original which is called ‘Pandora’ which is just the original version. And then there are the 2 named ‘Pandora – Apple color’ and ‘Pandora – After effects.’ So if you could please check them out and post any feedback on whether you thought they looked filmic, what i could do to improve, which one you prefered…anything, i’d really appreciate it! p.s try and also check out the video named ‘artefact 3’ which is just a little 3second clip that i edited frame by frame to achieve the film look. (i had to blur the background to achieve a depth of field look!) Again any sort of feedback is great. So if you just follow the link, you’ll end up on myyoutube page. Happy viewing and thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pogz007

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap