Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › dumb technical question
- July 26, 2007 at 11:46 PM #37054SpencerStewartParticipant
Okay, if I capture interlaced video, than de-interlace it one my NLE, would it than be Progressive scan, right? or something inbetween PS or interlaced?
- July 28, 2007 at 2:30 AM #164291AnonymousInactive
Technically yes but the quality may not be as "good." It will however give you an effect that some people love.
- July 28, 2007 at 2:54 AM #164292AnonymousInactive
Also, if you deinterlace the video before you export instead of deinterlacing while exporting, make sure your export settings are on deinterlace or you will end up with an interlaced video that has the deinterlaced effect….that is unless you prefer this option.
- July 30, 2007 at 11:04 PM #164293SpencerStewartParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.