You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Dslr cameras that has the best video quality

Home Forums General Video and Film Discussion Dslr cameras that has the best video quality

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello,am a musician also a film editor i need a dslr camera with the best video quality specially for music video within this price rage $2000.

grinner

surf ebay for a 5D mII

composite1

What you should be asking is what DSLR with the basic accessories I need to shoot a music video with a $2k budget should I look at? To get a reasonable amount of the potential of a DSLR’s video capacity you’re going to need more than just a camera. Two good prime lenses (or a fast zoom), A mattebox w/rails (or at the least a good lens hood. A filter kit w/ a UV haze, a couple of ND’s (2 & 4) and maybe a polarizer, a decent tripod (no wal-mart specials) with at least a ball-head mount, extra batteries (at minimum 4 extra), camera bag (that will hold most of your accessories), Fast CF or SD Flash media cards (class 4 or better, 8GB or larger capacity. *Note; smaller cards mean you’ll need more to keep up with shooting) and a secondary viewfinder if not a small camera mountable monitor.

Tunguy
    Participant

Should he not be looking at a Sony NEX vg10 or 20? For $2000 he gets the DSLR sensor with interchangeable lenses, better sound (especially if he ads an external mike or a beachtek with ext mike),image stabilisation etc?

brunerww

If you want the best moire-free video quality less than $2000, you want the (hacked or unhacked) Panasonic GH2.

Good luck with your decision,

Bill

http://hybridcamerarevolution.blogspot.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.