dropped video frames

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am using Dazzle to burn VHS material from my VCR to my computer hard drive. Everything is fine. However, when I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 6.0 to render the material I just transfered, there are instances throughout the playback of the video picture flickering black for a second. I am assuming it is movie frames missing. Is there anything to prevent this???

Inactive

could be the converter giving you problems, could be your system and where you saved the files… a little more info like what type of connection are you using i.e. usb or firewire, where you are capturing the file to i.e. c drive or other… what speed is the hard drive you are capturing to, computer specs, do you have anti-virus software running when capturing?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap