dropped video frames

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Darren
      Participant

I am using Dazzle to burn VHS material from my VCR to my computer hard drive. Everything is fine. However, when I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio 6.0 to render the material I just transfered, there are instances throughout the playback of the video picture flickering black for a second. I am assuming it is movie frames missing. Is there anything to prevent this???

Anonymous
      Inactive

could be the converter giving you problems, could be your system and where you saved the files… a little more info like what type of connection are you using i.e. usb or firewire, where you are capturing the file to i.e. c drive or other… what speed is the hard drive you are capturing to, computer specs, do you have anti-virus software running when capturing?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN