Download Videomaker Magazine Article Index

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Is there a way to download the annual article index of Videomaker magazine in PDF (or other format)? I been a subscribers for three years and sometimes I like looking for specific info, which I know I read in one of Videomaker magazine, but it takes me some time to look for the December issues. In my laziness I’m asking if I can download a PDF printer friendly version of the article index to put it near the stack of magazines I have collected over the years.

Thanks and apologies for my laziness. (I could just scan it…)

Participant

I would like that too.

Inactive

unfortunately the quick answer here is to buy a back issue of the digital magazine, if nothing else, consider this for the future, as the issues are available individually. But a scan of your print issue may be the cheapest solution.

Also, be on the look out for different site navigation, we’re working on modifying the site in the next few months.

https://www.videomaker.com/shop/back-issues/2011/digital-videomaker-december-2011.html

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap