Donut in Commercials

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I’ve been asked by a local store to do a 30 second television commercial. The store owner has asked me to put a donut in the middle. Does anyone have any experience doing this? This will be my first commercial to shoot…. what da heck is a donut? (I think it maybe where the beginning and end of the commercial stay the same, but different content can be added in the middle – but not sure).

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!

Participant

A “Donut” is where you have a beginning and an end and a place in the middle for a voice over or video to be inserted. The spot begins then there may be a background with music or some visual ques and a local sponsor is inserted. This way the same commercial can be used for different sponsors or even different advertisements.

Inactive

Hahaha… i read “donut” in the title of the post and a thought you were making a commercial for a donut store. And i was now thinking dosn’t he know what is a donut? Probally yhe owner wants to put a picture of a donut and video in the middle of it (in the hole). lol… *laghing really hard at myself*.

But yeah. What Aspyrider said.

Inactive

Speakin of donuts…. do you know how to get a cop? Wave a donut in the air. Know how to get rid of a cop? Throw the donut…

Participant

This is an interesting concept. Does anyone have any links, say, to Youtube that might demonstrate an example of a dounut?

Thanks

Participant

The best example is your basic tour spot of bands and such. Think of it as a template, ready to be tagged for local use.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Mobile Workstation Buyer's Guide

The best laptops for video editing — 2020

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap