Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Dont drive fast !
I was the director of this video, we had a verry nice crew to produce this one and some good actors. A couple of $ was invested for the paramedics. 1 cameraman, 2 light guy, 1 dop, 2 actors. Was shot in 1080i but the version on vimeo is verry lq compard to the original.
The set-up was
– 1 XDCAM F-350 whit a 5,5×19 fujinon lens
– 1 shure mixer fp-31 whit a blimp + sheniser shotgun mic
– 1 dolly
– 1 car to completely crash and destroy whit a big yellow tonka toy ( was fun )
– 1 car to make the fill light set-up whit some white softner on the front of it
– 3 little 500w arri light kit pro
– 1 blu tarp because it was rainning like hell, and yea light spot resist verry well to water.
Dont look at it in this preview, go to vimeo for full res.
Hey, that was pretty cool. What is La vitesse tue?
its … the speeding kill