Dolica MT-750 Tripod … any one have one of these?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Production Gear Dolica MT-750 Tripod … any one have one of these?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all … (my first post here)

I am looking to purchase a “Dolica MT-750 Video Tripod with Disc Brake Fluid Head”, but cannot find a single review on this product anywhere online. Does anyone use one and would you recommend it? If so, can you tell me about the gear you mount on it?

I use a Pani-AG-HMC70 shoulder cam that weighs close to 9 lbs. fully loaded. I’ve been using a Velbon 607 which is rated at 15lbs., but it shakes and shivers when my Pani is mounted on it. Looking for a good replacement at a moderate price.

What I want is a video (specif) tripod that has multi-leg braces and does not have a rising neck. I need it to be solid and sturdy, but under or around $300. I also mount a 6-1/2 foot boom pole to the camera and tripod when shooting my on-screen talent by myself.

Thanks in advance!
      –Kevin

Inactive

dunno…but craig’s list is a great place to pick up a lightly usedpro tripod

I wouldn’t recommend it if I couldn’t find a few user reviews

I had a cheap one overseas…a gentle breezeshook it badly…nowa protripod is costing more than the little HDV camera…ha ha

Thanks zoobie ~ my experience has told me that anything that has moving parts and that can be broken should be purchased new πŸ™‚ … so I’ll probably throw down the money to get a new pro-tripod. I just wish I could find a review on the afore mentioned unit as it “looks” like a great piece of gear.

Can anyone make a recommendation as to what is a good, sturdy (no shake) pro tripod that will support 15 lbs or more?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available β€” 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap