!!!!!!!DOES THIS WORK!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

if i buy a dazzle 150, will i only be able to use PINNACLE or can i use VEGAS 6?

please let me know…i mite buy pinnacle from ebay but if it wont work then no!!!!

Participant

Save your money on that Dazzle – I have one and it has NEVER worked properly. If you have a digital camcorder that allows you to record from a composite video source (I have a Sony HC40 and it does well) you’re much better off going through that (I do this all the time with 0 dropouts).

It’ll also save you the grief of working through all the bugs with Studio.

That’s how I got started with Vegas in the first place – Bought a 150 and sort of imported video (couldn’t get clean captures for the life of me), then started working with it in Studio which kept on crashing or locking up (I use Windows XP pro on a 2.53mhz P4 with 512MB RAM). After a couple of months of pulling my hair out, I tried Sony’s Movie Studio line and loved every minute of using it – no bugs (that I had problems with), no crashing, just great. Last spring I moved up to the full Vegas+DVD suite and have never regretted it.

Inactive

2.53mhz…..WoW!! that fast..huh…lol

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap