DOES ANY EDITION SOFTWARE SUPORTS AG-HMC70 PANASONIC?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion DOES ANY EDITION SOFTWARE SUPORTS AG-HMC70 PANASONIC?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi there, three moths ago I bought the AG-HMC70P PANASONIC hoping to get into high tech at low price,,, how ever, after I received the camera, I have been able to go around to try it, but I havent been able to edit what I record… Does any good quality editing software suportMTS files.. Can you help me out? Its a bit frustrating to get a new camera and not being able to watch what you record!!!!

Inactive

try converting with Xvid4PSP or changing the extension to something that works in your editor

Participant

Nobody here likes it, but Cineform NeoScene is the best (and worth every penny). $129.00 at Videoguys.com, and it makes AVCHD so that you can edit it on a laptop.

Inactive

Does vegas 8 pro suport this format ?

Inactive

yes Vegas Pro does. Download the 30 day trial from sony and try it out yourself

Inactive

If you use final cut, you don’t even have to bother with formats. all you need to do is capture your video. Should work with your<span style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>AG-HMC70P</span>

<p style=”margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica;”>imgres.jpgFinal cut -> 200$ at the apple store! Hey, btw are you 32 years old?;)

Inactive

Sorry for all that scrap :O

Participant

I recently purchased an HMC-150, fully aware that dealing with the footage might be difficult. I installed updates to FCP, making it current. The footage now transfers straight to FCP and is a breeze to edit.

Inactive

With a few exceptions, I’m sure, the majority of up-to-date releases of software support AVC. Adobe CS4 does, vegas pro, FC, etc. the key is finding the one for your budget, a little online reasearch at the manufacturer’s website should help you out. Also, don’t be afraid to call or do the online chatty thing to get specific questions answered.

Inactive

TDedmonSBP, i tryiedwith premier pro CS4 but when I tryto get the MTS file intoedition, a message apears as “format no allowed”… do you knowhowit works withthe CS4? Yes, you are right, this weekend I tryied the Vegas and it works fine. Thanks for the advice!

Inactive

It is entirely possible that the specific coding of Panasonic’s AVCHD is different than Canon’s but I have been using a Canon HF10 as my secondary camera editing in CS4 for a few months now and have never had any problems. Try Adobe’s website and make sure all of your packets are up to date. Other than that I would say, they usually have a “chat with a knowledgable so-and-so” button. They might be able to direct you through the program better than I.

I will say to edit it properly, I have to render once I get it in the timeline before I do anything else, but it sounds like you can’t even get the clip that far.

good luck I hope that helps.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap