documentary graphics

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I’m starting to produce documentary videos but I need some nice intros and graphics, also some music as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Participant

For my last documentary, which was of my trip to Europe, I used the front cover of my journal for the titles. I made the cover with sharpies. Very cool, but a little hard to read.

For the rest of the intro, I shot pictures of travel related stuff around my house(Nat.l Geographics, maps, souveniers from past trips)and the car driving away with some music and voice overs of my family telling what they thought Europ would be like.

Hopefully, this gets your creative juices rolling…

Participant

For lots of free stuff (music, graphics and animations) sign up with Digital Juice – Once you do they have a fairly large amount of goodies available for free.

If you can spring for a few $$$, I love Bluff Titler – For the money (around $50) it really does a superb job. If not, you could always create something in any graphics program you have (Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Paint Shop Pro, etc…) and play with it in your NLE.

If you intend to do this on a regular basis, it would be best to start investing in some decent royalty free assets (music, sounds, stock footage, animations, graphics, etc…) and some software to go with.

Participant

As usual, Birdcat has recommended the best. http://www.digitaljuice.com

πŸ˜‰

J.

Inactive

for the title and graphics

matte your own photos and graphics with photoshop ,,, bring them in as footage to your NLE

audio’s another story, rayalty free is not cheap but best way to stay clear of trouble

else, get a pal with a midi keyboard and make up your own

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap