Disc Error

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am getting a “Disc Error”.This is a Sony DCR-DVD205. I am using new Sony mini dvd -R DVD. What am I up against? Any do yourself thoughts?

vid-e-o-man
      Participant

EarleH, some more information would probably help. Are you getting an error code on your camera (C:13, etc.)? Is it error codes on your computer or DVD player when you insert the mini-DVD? My brother-in-law used a DVD camcorder similar to this one. One thing that he experienced was trying to finalize the DVD in the camera using battery power instead of hooking it up to the ac adaptor. Battery power running out during the finalization made the disc a coaster. Hope this helps.

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

Yes more info please.

Is it on first use in the camera, trying to add video to it, has it been formatted, trying to read on PC, does it occur with another disc, etc….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.