Digital photo software

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

This is not a video question, but rather a question about software for a specific purpose involving digital photos. Thought someone on this board might have a quick answer.

Can anyone recommend a good software package that will enable me to make an invitation (to a party) and put a digital photo image on the invitation? I have an Epson printer and scanner. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

There are lots out there. Two inexpensive ones I am familar with are:

Adobe PhotoShop Elements III (about $99)

PaintShop Pro (about $125)

Another one is a freebie. I have not used it but on some of the still photo forums folks speak well of it – GIMP.

http://www.gimp.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Another good freebie that I’ve heard a lot about is “Irfanview”. I know it’s a free application for editing photos, but I don’t know if it will suffice for making invitations.

http://www.irfanview.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Marie….I used Adobe Photo Deluxe for “all” my photo editing, works like a champ and has the features you asked about!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks so much. I already purchased Photoshop Elements 3, and I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

[quote="Mudhole"]Marie….I used Adobe Photo Deluxe for "all" my photo editing, works like a champ and has the features you asked about![/quote]

Just following this line of discussion and have a quesstion for anyone who can advise. Has anyone used both Adobe Phot Deluxe AND Photoshop and have any advise or would advise to by one over the other? I have an opportunnity to purchase either of these and am torn over which to pick.
      Have read the review and am still at a toss up.
      I’d like some stories from people who have used these softwares.
      Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I use photoshop CS2 both for video and phot. it is spendy ( @ $600.00 US). If you can aford it I would go for it. I’ve used alot of photo soft ware and nothing comes close. Eliments is a watered down version but will probally do every thing you want.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap