Digital Juice VideoTraxx & SoundFX for $88

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Digital Juice VideoTraxx & SoundFX for $88

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Kids –

Just for this weekend, Digital Juice is selling their VideoTraxx libraries (over 3200 video clips in each) and SoundFX (over 10,000 sound effects in each) for $88.08 each.

These ain’t gonna last at that price.

http://www.digitaljuice.com

Participant

I grabbed Videotraxx #2!!! It was the only one I didn’t have. Now my library is complete! πŸ˜‰

Inactive

I’m contemplating SoundFX-II myself….

Participant

I’ve been waiting for a sale like this from Digital Juice. I want to only buy one SoundFx library, but I don’t know which one?!? I mostly do video tributes and biographies, along with some promotional videos. Does anyone have a suggestion on which library I should purchase? I, II or III?

Participant

Hard call – I would probably go with the latest one, but look at each and see which one offers you most of what you need.

Inactive

I’ve been waiting for a sale like this from Digital Juice. I want to only buy one SoundFx library, but I don’t know which one?!? I mostly do video tributes and biographies, along with some promotional videos. Does anyone have a suggestion on which library I should purchase? I, II or III?

I saw a similar question on the DJ forums and the general consensus was to go with SoundFX-I.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap