Digital Juice One Day Sale On Original VideoTraxx

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Digital Juice One Day Sale On Original VideoTraxx

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi Kids –

Just got an email from Digital Juice – For today only they are selling their original VideoTraxx stock footage libraries for $100 each (three libs available). Each library is over 30 DVD’s filled (Quicktime format) with over 3000 clips (all three combined give you close to 10,000 clips!).

If you’re still using SD stock footage, these are great – I see these shots used on my local cable (Comcast) commercials all the time and have used hundreds of them personally.

I don’t work for these folks but have many of their products (including all three of these libraries) and their stuff is definitely top shelf.

They are limiting the sale to 50 units of each so if you’re thinking about buying, do it early.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

video

The best mirrorless cameras and DSLRs for video — 2020

These are the best mirrorless cameras and DSLRs on the market today, organized by use case. All are worthy of your hard-earned dollar.
homicide-bootstrap