Digital Juice Alternative

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey All,

Anyone have good sources where I could get products like what they offer at http://www.digitaljuice.com ?

They got a nice selection, but can become costly quickly. A comparable alternative would be nice as I am trying to build up my library.

Appreciate the advice

Participant

You can try digital hotcakes or motionloops.com.

Get some free stuff here:

http://www.movietools.info/

J

Participant

I think you’ll have a hard time finding products of the quality that Digital Juice offers them for even twice their prices.

They are constantly running special deals for as low as $10 a volume for much of their stuff (currently, JuiceDrops, Motion Design Elements and Print Design Elements are that price – Their BRAND NEW Editors Toolkits Pro have bee going for $70 with ten full HD & SD of matched graphics in each – They also have a special today for ten volumes of their Swipes for $100). They are offering their VideoTraxx or Sound Effects libraries for $99 each if you buy at least two.

If these deals are not enough, you can get a mix-n-match of their other products at four-for-$100.

I have spent thousands of dollars on products that don’t even come close to DJ quality and find that now I spend about 90% of my money on DJ products because, quite simple, nobody else offers the same bang for the buck.

Just MHO. (FYI – I do not now, nor have ever worked for them).

Participant

I agree. Digital Juice is the best by far. Digital Hotcakes is good if you are doing home movie stuff.

J. 🙂

Inactive

I think you’ll have a hard time finding products of the quality that Digital Juice offers them for even twice their prices.

(FYI – I do not now, nor have ever worked for them).

Likewise – in terms of the working for side and in terms of thinking that it’s got to be tough to findquality products for less

Participant

The Free Stuff Guy says:

I use Soundsnap(free music loops, and SFX) andthe DJ Dowloads(free Digital Juice stuff) as well as the acidplanet.com free, weekly 8-pack.

check out Revostock.com. Good music, SFX and video clips. Kinda costly though.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock media sites — 2019

If you’ve so far avoided using stock media in your projects because of the stigma it carries in certain filmmaking circles, you’re missing out.
homicide-bootstrap