Digital Juice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Has anyone used their stuff? I’m wanting to get some music to use for the different things I do, and I was wondering what anyone thought of their Stack Traxx.

Inactive

I only use the video jump backs and tool kits. That stuff is very nice and saves a lot of time. It can make a boring video come to life.

I don’t use their audio. I went with Smartsound instead. Less fooling around. There I just pick the music, tell it how long I want it and I’m done. I love it!

RAM

Inactive

I love their stuff. I own the wedding jump backs and the smooth stacks StackTraxx music. Love it all.

Inactive

Rock,

Did you see what they did with their Jumpbacks?

They jacked the price back to $249.00 from $99.00. RATS! Last fall I was thinking about getting this one volume but never really got around to it. Now I don’t have to worry about that because I’m not paying their new price just for spite.

Isn’t it kind of a pain using Stack-Traxx?

Let’s say you needed a 30 second score, how long would you be fooling around putting something together? I’m just curious…

Inactive

I saw that! I’m really mad. With my academic discount, I can get the Editor’s Toolkits for that same price!!!

Isn’t it kind of a pain using Stack-Traxx?

Not really.

Let’s say you needed a 30 second score, how long would you be fooling around putting something together? I’m just curious…

Well, first I do a google-like keyword search for a word feeling the emotion that I want (e.g. ambient, romantic, guitar). Then, select the 30 second cut from the bin/browser thing. I play it back, and if I like it, I export each sound layer to its own lossless .wav file. I then load the tracks into Adobe Premiere Pro, and remix them if necessary.

Total estimated time: 5-10 minutes, depending on how much editing there needs to be.

I guess Smartsound would be easier, but you don’t have as much control as you do with Stacktraxx IMO.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap