Digital 8 Camcorder Sony DCR-TRV530, How to dowload to ULead software.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Consumer Camcorders Digital 8 Camcorder Sony DCR-TRV530, How to dowload to ULead software.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I have a old Sony DCR-TRV530(Digital 8 camcorder). I don’t have the user manual. Wanted to know how I can link up the camcorder to my computer and download either a Digitial 8 or Hi 8 tape to my hard drive.

I have ULead Video Studio 11 software on my computer. I use this with my Mini DV camcorder, which works okay when I hook up the camcorder to my computer via USB line.

But when I hook up the Sony Digitial 8 camcorder via USB line, my computer doesn’t seem to read/know the line is connected and the ULead software doesn’t show the comcorder being connected to computer.

Is there a special connector I need between Sony camcorder and computer and any software to read and record the Digital 8 and Hi 8 tapes to my hard drive. Thanks.

Participant

Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players,
      By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
      want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac ,
      enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap