Die Hard 4

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Lately I’ve been having this problem with MPEG-2 encoding in Studio 9.4: in the Make Movie section, I select MPEG-2 DVD compatible (and make no other changes in the settings), then I render and tadaaaa (!) .
      The resulting file plays just fine until the last 15-20 seconds, and that’s when it gets jerky. It looks something like a slow-motion effect. It does that on any MPEG-2 file (I use the Pegasus codec, provided with Pinnacle), no matter what length, but never with other file types.
      At first I kind of liked it, it made a good end for vids X-D , but now it really looks like a problem.
      I have the latest version already. So will anyone please enlighten me here?

Inactive

BTW someone suggested that Pinnacle products (I use a Pinnacle card & software) have some “issues” with nVidia graphics cards (I have a GeForce4). Do you know anything about this or was that just the word of an ATI fan?

Inactive

To your second post: I have a GeForce3. The only video card related issue I have in Studio is the program crashes if I select “use hardware for background rendering”, or whatever it’s called. Supposedly, Studio is compatible with Nvidia cards, but I read in the Studio user forums that using an Nvidia card for background rendering may cause problems and crashes. As for your issue, I don’t know if the Nvidia card is the culprit.

To your first post: I posted a reply to your duplicate post in the other forum (General, I think it was).

Inactive

Oh, I don’t use background rendering, I know about that causing problems.
      My question was more rendering-related than stability (which I’ve never had problems with).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap