Desktop PC for editing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi Guys,
      We just bought a Sony PD170 in my church and we need a good PC and editing software that is easy for a novice to use.
      Can you recommend any reputable online outfit can build a PC to specification without breaking the bank?
      Thanks.
      Abe.

Participant

I live in Baltimore, MD. I’ll appreciate any local referrals.
      Thanks.
      Abe.

Participant

Thanks.
      abe.

Inactive

I would definitely echo what Hank said. A local computer shop will make your life a lot easier. Plus, you’re helping a small business by giving them your business. Big stores and mega websites are great for options, but really, at the end of the day, if you don’t spend $1000 at the big guys store, it’s not a big deal, but a $1000 trip to a local small business will substantially help real people in your community.

I have to admit, I bought a boxed computer from a store for my recent machine. I did go to the computer store down th road, and we looked over what it would cost, and he just couldn’t get close enough to what I had in the budget. I wanted to go with his PC, but I literally had nothing more in my budget I could spend. However, despite this, I buy all my parts off him, and he will service my machine for me, so for him, it’s not a total loss.

Next time I hope to have him build my computer. I almost just let him do it anyway, but that would have been more than a couple hundred dollars I didn’t have in the expansion budget at the time.

Participant

Thanks guys.
      I’ll start looking around my community.

Abe.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap