Dell…Adobe Primier or Final Cut

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

OK…I think its time to step up!!!

I have a Dell with lots of memory and fast…Im now using Pinnacle 9…and I think its time to get a better editing program….So which will work good with my Dell and which one is the easiest with the lowest learning curve??

Inactive

Easy one!

You only have one choice if you plan on using your existing PC.

Adobe Premier Pro!

Final Cut Pro is only available for MAC OS platforms.

The learning curve all depends on how sharp you are. The concept between most NLE’s is very similar. It’s more or less where to find everything within each program. However, Premier is one of the harder ones to really master. You’ll eventually get it because everyone else seems too. πŸ˜‰

Inactive

Thank ya very much!!!

Any other suggestions to use…I really don’t want alot of real fancy …just editing for a 13 series outdoor show on a small town local tv show!

Inactive

just editing for a 13 series outdoor show on a small town local tv show!

If you don’t mind me asking. i was thinking about doing something on my towns tv station. What was the process of getting something going on you r tv station? By the way, I just got Adobe and it’s nice. i think you would enjoy it.

Participant

Take a look at Sony’s Vegas. I tried Pinacle, Adobe and Microsoft before I used Vegas – One try was all it took!

Participant

Hi try Vegas 6 it’s easy and fun to learn also later you can look into Avid Expree Pro. πŸ˜›

Participant

I would personally also rethink the Dell idea too.

• Viewing 6 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap