Decision Over a Canon GL2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi all,

A novice here. Had an earlier post as to what cam I should get for a $1000 budget. Some said Opturan Xi – some said to save more money for a better cam.

At one point I finally decided to go with a Panasonic PV-GS400 MiniDV camcorder when a co-worker overheard me talking about it and offered me a Canon GL2, an extra battery, original box with the manual for $1500.

Is this a good deal:?:

Miggie

Inactive

i THINK IT REALLY DEPENDS ON HOW OLD THIS CAMERA IS AND HOW MANY HOURS OF USE IT HAS / SPENDING THAT MUCH MONEY DONT FEEL SHY ABOUT ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE THAT CAUSE IF THE SELLER IS HESITANT THAN I WOULDN’T BUY IT / AS FOR THE DEAL YOU CAN AND SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT b&H PHOTOVIDEO.COM TO CHECK REALISTIC PRICES AND DEALS CAUSE THEY ARE TRUSTWORTHY ( ASK ANYONE ON HERE ) tHEY SELL THE CAM FOR AROUND $1985 AND HAVE A $250 MAIL IN REBATE MAKING IT $1735 FOR A BRAND NEW GL2 WHICH IN MY EYES IS A STEAL CAUSE THE QUALITY ON THOSE IS FREAKIN AWESOME / I’D SAY IF THE CAM HAD LITTLE USE LIKE HE OR SHE HAS ONLY HAD IT FOR A YEAR I’D DEF TAKE IT / JUST MAKE SURE TO ASK HOW MUCH IT WAS USED AND FOR WHAT IT WAS USED / IT IT WAS FOR A HOBBYIST I WOULD SNATCH IT UP AND RUN

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap