Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Debut Music Video From My 5 Year Old!
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 12, 2008 at 9:21 PM #45233AnonymousInactive
For everyone who has taken the time to sync a music video with a child as the star will probably say it was job and a half. My 5 year old did pretty well considering that she did not know the song and had only just woken up when we had arrived on location. We were forced to film it a line at a time and using a CD for a guide proved useless and far too time consuming. I simply read out a line at a time and she repeated it. I’m surprised how well it worked out. She did a great job and after a 5 hour shoot (for a child of that age – it is a long time), I bought her a HUGE toy on the way home. She was as patient as some of the professional actors I have ever directed!
They – Music Video
Hope you can understand that this did really take some doing. Quite close to stop motion animation in fact!
Kind Regards, Pete
- June 13, 2008 at 3:53 AM #188138AnonymousInactive
I liked it! My compliments to you, Pete! Great video.
- August 20, 2008 at 8:37 PM #188139AnonymousInactive
Each of my videos take quite up a number of hours to edit,
It’s nice to get a comment like yours. It’s makes it all worth the while!
A couple more here if anybody’s interested!!
Very Kind Regards,
- August 21, 2008 at 1:57 PM #188140birdcatParticipant
Hey Pete –
I loved it!
Great editing plus an adorable kid! Can’t beat that combo!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.