DCR-VX2100 Tutorials??

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi, I’m a newbe andwould like to learn how to use manual focus, gain, white balance as well as other functions associated with the Sony DCR-VX2100. I believe I could get much better video by learning all of the manual functions instead of just using auto all the time. Do you know of any good tutorial sites that would help me either in video or guide form? Your help would be most appreciated. Thanks, Ray

Inactive

I have been looking myself for tutorials on this particular camera too but there doesn’t seem to be any that you can get for free. I ended up purchasing several videos on the subject which was the best way to go.

Inactive

just take the camera out and shoot anything. practice practice practice.

Participant

I’ll agree with Johnboy, but I would also try Youtube. Surprisingly, there are some good how-to’s on there. Just do some searches.

The VX2100 is actually a pretty easy camera to use. All the buttons are there. Personally, I find it much easier than some the consumer cameras out ther. This cam allows you to do stuff with a single touch ofa button, not by navigating through 15 different menus.

I would also recommend reading through the manual. If you did not receive a manual, or you bought a used cam from ebay, you should have bought it new. Tip: Never buy a used DV camera unless it is for downloading tapes only.

Inactive

There are tons of videos on it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sony+DCR-VX2100&search_type=

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap