Current TV…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey, is current tv still a good place to get paid for pods and ads? I know they opened up a short film section now.

Participant

Have no idea – Never heard of it before this.

Participant

Current tv is awesome… You get paid for pod (which can be anything under 7min) and ads (if you win an ad, you can get paif upto 60,000 if the company wants to use it big time; otherwise 5,000 i think) Go there and check it out!!

Participant

Adam –

Seeing as how you just became a member and we have had sooooooo much astroturfing going on.

Do you in any way work for or are related to someone who works for or owns in any way any part of this company?

I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt but anyone who signs up as a member and their first post is about this terrific thing they have found is very suspect in my eyes.

If not, I apologize.

Participant

No, I am a new member.. I thought this is what this website is about.. Current Tv is a awesome place to get started for anyone. I always wanted to make a pod since I have so many things in my head and issues to be reported. It’s just I never did and I want to do it now for real!! It’s been 2 years and I can’t take it!I have another topic for what camcorder to use to get started.I didn’t know no one knew this, but so far you are the only one to reply.

Participant

Adam –

If you’re serious about getting heard (and don’t think you’re the smarter half of Pinky & the Brain), then YouTube is the place you want your stuff. Like it or nor (and realize you won’t be paid for it directly) you will get more hits there than someplace that no one’s ever heard of.

FWIW (and I’ve been wrong before) – I think current tv will be gone in a year….

Participant

Current tv is owned by al gore man.. lol.. I thought current was pretty popular place. My friends are the ones that showed me it 3 years ago…Who knows….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap