Critique on Photography

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey guys. So this weekend I had theopportunityto do a quick photoshoot of my girlfriend and her sister. I thought the picturesturnedout pretty good, but that might be my super ego speaking here. πŸ™‚ Do my pictures look professional? What about the editing?

BTW, i made the video in less than 2 1/5 minutes, so i know its not perfect. I usually don’t make my videos that quick πŸ™‚

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMgDeKy2Trk

PS: Watch in High-Def πŸ™‚

Thank yall so much!

Participant

What did your client think?

That is what matters most.

Still images are a completely different beast than moving images.

A still image give the viewer time to reflect on every nuance that video does not allow.

I like to say a photo takes a fraction of a second to capture; but the viewer has a lifetime to find the flaws.

So if the client is happy…

then so should you be.

well done.

Inactive

Oh man, I really like the second picture. I am really into “fantasy” pictures, you know, like out of the ordinary πŸ™‚

They thought they were great, but what i have noticed is thatevery timetime a non-professionalphotographer looks at a picture with some basic edits,theyautomatically think the picture is great. That is why i seeked some professional critique πŸ™‚

Participant

Every client is different. You have no idea how many times the client wants/asks for/likes images or ideas I’d trash and vice versa. Ultimately the pro is the guy who gets paid. That means you have to please the person willing to pay. the video slideshows are the future, we try to video every photoshoot and photograph every video shoot.

Inactive

the very last one is my favorite one πŸ™‚

photographe mariage

Inactive

The video looks pretty good. As stated before, “A still image give the viewer time to reflect on every nuance that video does not allow”. I personally would do more edits to enhance the images since they are up for a couple of seconds each so the viewer does have a little time to focus on the images unlike an actually video.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment β€” 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap