Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › creative ideas
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 25, 2007 at 7:34 AM #39629AnonymousInactive
Anyone have any good ideas on creative concepts in the direction of a factory tour video? An example would be ‘someone going to the company’s website and clicking on links which then show parts of production’
- June 23, 2007 at 7:06 PM #171077AnonymousInactive
How about letting some of the factory workers take over the production? You could — depending on their ability and willingness — let them interview each other and shoot some video. It might work at least for a few segments.
- June 24, 2007 at 7:36 AM #171078
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.