Creating Blue Ray Disk

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

how new I am you will see right away. I’m asking how can be a Blue ray disc created?
      Do I need a Blue ray writer? I don’t see any or I can’t find one.

thankyou for help

Participant

Well, first you have to shoot HD video. Then you have to author your Blu-Ray disc with authoring software, such as Adobe Encore, and finally you need a Blu-Ray burner

Here are some writers. Be sure to get a burner, not just a reader:

http://eshop.macsales.com/Search/Search.cfm?Ntk=Primary&Ns=P_Price%7c1&N=0&Ntt=Blu-ray

Participant

Thank you very much.

Another question:

If I make a standard DVD with FullHD quality (cca 20 min) can I watch it in normal DVD player?
      Is there anything else I need to see FullHD video on TV? Codec,…?

thanks

Participant

“If I make a standard DVD with FullHD quality (cca 20 min) can I watch it in normal DVD player?”

I’m not positive, but I would guess that you cannot. I know you can use Apple’s DVD Studio Pro to burn HD video encoded with the H.264 codec on a regular DVD, but you can then only watch the DVD on a computer.

“Is there anything else I need to see FullHD video on TV? Codec,…?”

Well yea, if you plan on watching your Bluray disc on a TV, then you need a Bluray player. As for the codec, your authoring software will probably convert your video to MPEG2, although it’s best to use compression software for this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Canon lenses — 2021

There are a number of Canon lenses on the market for both their DSLR and mirrorless cameras, these are our picks for EF, EF-S and RF mounts.
homicide-bootstrap