Create a blog?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

After about six months, I’ve gotten used to the Videomaker forums and improved my skills with the Videomaker tutorials and other people who helped me – thx. Here’s my problem: I am trying to create a blog and it seems that nothing works. After logging on, “Create a blog >” only takes me to a log-in screen telling me that I have already registered. Clicking “My blogs” and the Blogs tab takes me to a page full of other people’s blogs. No button or link that I can find to create.

Is there some other way that I am supposed to do this, or is there a temporary problem (glitch) with the website?

Inactive

Ha ha! They disconnected it. It’s the perfect strategy. You make blogs then disable them. You’ll have to drop them an email. This board is awful, too. But I am just a leeetle person with 12 handcoded websites who doesn’t know nuttin’. They GODZ! GODZ I say! We should be thankful they allow us in their presence!

*bows* to the forces that be in all humbleness

ROTFLMAO!

Participant

Ha ha! They disconnected it. It’s the perfect strategy. You make blogs then disable them. You’ll have to drop them an email. This board is awful, too. But I am just a leeetle person with 12 handcoded websites who doesn’t know nuttin’. They GODZ! GODZ I say! We should be thankful they allow us in their presence!

*bows* to the forces that be in all humbleness

ROTFLMAO!

uhhh ….

Yeah, it’s been “down”a while, and I’ve seen new blogs appear on the home page. Maybe it’s the people who are lucky and get in at the right time. I do know there’s something messed up, however. Figuring a workaround sounds like a good idea.

It is so easy to establish and maintain your OWN blog through one of many available blogging sites on the web – why would you want to blog on somebody elses? You can control your blog, allow people to read, guest write or more (or not), pretty much put what you want on it when you want…

…beats being subject to control factors out of your hands.

Want a blog, build one, then use the myriad of outlets to let people know about your content and where to find your blog – blogspot and ning come to mind as places to start your new “must read” content πŸ™‚

Participant

I guess I’ll try to blog elsewhere. I’m just wondering how others could blog here not too long ago. This has been turned off for at least a few weeks now.

My intent was to create a blog here so Videomaker users couldconveniently access it. I’ll see if there is something else that will work.

With linking ability virtually anything on the web is a simply click away and VERY conveniently accessible. You’ve probably heard of my blog at E.C. Come, E.C. Go go there and check out my rather straightforward, plain, simple approach, or randomly check others using this popular blogging tool in more elaborate ways. You click, go to the blog, and return with minimum fuss – virtually the same number of clicks and amount of effort as going to a blog originated on this forum or any other.

And, you get total control over it! For free!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap