Convert video from Panasonic with AVS video tools or other

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Convert video from Panasonic with AVS video tools or other

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have a panasonic video camera which saves the movie on mini dv.
      I don’t have anymore its original software CD, being scratched by PC CD drive and since then there is a big problem with the video conversion.

After researches I downloaded AVS video tools which can do the conversion, but in Windows Media Player the video converted with AVS has an annoying effect, the movie image being splitted with horizontal lines making it almost unviewable.

In other players the video is ok. With the original software the Windows Media Player had no problem.

Can you help me with a trick to use this AVS tools software with better results or other tool or is there any possibility to recover the original Panasonic software. I visited their site with no success.
      Without conversion the movie is unusable its size being about 14 GB.

Inactive

How are you capturing the video?

Participant

How are you capturing the video?

I have an ulead limited version that allows me to make the video transfer so i’m still interested in getting back the panasonic camera software.

Participant

After researches I downloaded AVS video tools which can do the conversion, but in Windows Media Player the video converted with AVS has an annoying effect, the movie image being splitted with horizontal lines making it almost unviewable.

to perform video conversion i found super video converter which saved some money because it is free and seems to be able to do lots of conversions, its videos being recognized by windows media player. however nothing can replace the camera genuine software

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap