Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Convert DVD’s (with Menus) to FLV..
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- January 28, 2010 at 3:18 AM #41756AnonymousInactive
Hi there.. I was messing around with Encore, and discovered that I can Build my DVD project into a Flash format file. The cool thing about it, is that it also takes the menu from the DVD and incorporates this into the Flash File.
I have a few other DVD’s that are already made. Does anyone know the software that would enable me to rip the DVD’s to Flash, and still have the DVD chapter points intact?
- January 28, 2010 at 3:27 AM #176674AnonymousInactive
kind of a dumb question. I guess I have to re-author a whole new project right?
- May 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM #176675AnonymousInactive
This is a good discussion.It is helpfull to me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.