Contract template and Liability Insurance questions.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Contract template and Liability Insurance questions.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Im in need of a template for a contract for video
      services. I currently use the release
      form from videomaker, but Im thinking that my jobs should have a formal
      contract with the person paying me. Does
      anyone have any recommendations? Ill
      tailor it to shooting events and youtube commercials for small businesses.

Additionally, I am in need of general liability insurance
      and possibly professional liability insurance (E&O). Any provider recommendations and/or potential
      issues to look for?

Thanks for your help!

Scott

Participant

I’ll be happy to share our contract with you if you like. Contact me via email at my first name at videoccasions-nw.com. I’ll tell you about it specifically when I hear from you.

As far as professional liability insurance (E&O,) the best deal many have found is through WEVA and the William Buell agency. I recently spoke with a videographer who had just joined WEVA specifically for that service. I don’t know whether the Buell Agency will deal directly with you but it’s worth a try. Alternatively, you might look at the group called WeDJ, which also offers E&O I believe. There may be others who provide this insurance but I haven’t found them yet.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap