Continuous Shooting?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello once again, my awesome and amazing VideoMaker friends πŸ™‚

I know this isn’t a photography forum, but honestly, all the photo forums are so crappy, and Video Maker Forums are so amazing and wonderful that i, the forever-brazilian-newbie, come here once again to ask for your incredible help πŸ™‚

So, as most of you know, i have a Canon Rebel XS (What can i say? I am just getting started in the business ;D ) and i have been watching some videos on vimeo and there is one thing i can’t figure out…

How Do You Get Continuous Shooting With the XS?

For example, in the first 10 seconds of this video…

… he is driving but the camera is still taking pictures. is there another person taking the pics ( i doubt, because the camera is too steady) or he has some ultra-technologic-from-the-future-device that does it?

Thank you guys πŸ™‚

You all are super awesome…(and trust me, coming from a super cool brazilian guy like me, it meas ALOT! πŸ˜› )

Participant

you want something called an interval timer.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/164271-REG/Canon_2477A002.html

Basically, you just tell the timer how often you want your camera to shoot a photo and it does the work for you. This is how people shoot those nice time lapses with DSLRs too.

Participant

someone was shooting for him as you can see the camera move. A cheap little tripod can be belted into the backseat easy enough. You can thens et up your time lapse to your liking or just let it roll and pull fames or speed it up in post.

Man, maybe we need a post about putting music that actually fits the video. I had to mute that whiny annoying voice so I could watch the vid.

Yeah an interval timer will be required if your camera doesn’t have a built-in setting to do so. Check your manual first to make sure you don’t already have the capability to do that before purchasing a timer. Don’t forget the clamps and or bungee cords to tie down your tripod when it’s in the car. Also be certain your timer is certified to work with your camera. Otherwise, you’ll be taking your chances.

Check out the Brinno Garden Cam. Versatile settings and I’ve shot at that level of quality of picture with it. It makes avi files out of numerous shots–and you pick the frequency of the shots.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year β€” 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap