Compressor choices with Premier Elements

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Compressor choices with Premier Elements

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m a beginner with Premier Elements and I’ve got a question about choosing a compressor in the Export Movie window. The movie I’ve made is under 2 minutes in length. Whe I go to File – Export – Movie, then under the Video tab I see a LONG list of Compressor choices. How can I go about choosing one?

My goal is for this short movie to end up as a file less than 10mb in size. Is there a particular compressor that I should choose?

The default in this window is Planar RGB.

Tahnks for your help,

Curt

chuckengels
      Participant

File/Export/Movie will only give you an AVI file. If you want something under 10mb you will need to export MOV, WMV, or FLV. You will find these options under the SHARE tab, Personal Computer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best products of 2021

Best products of 2021

With so many great products this year, we've taken the time to review the best of the best. These are our picks for the best products of 2021.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN