Compare Pinnacle & Premiere

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am pondering a change in what I use to edit. Currently I do not use a PC based system. I read write ups in the VM mag about Pinnacle Studio 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements. Is anyone familiar withboth systems and willing to share their thoughts and preferences?

Participant

If you want a pretty solid program that has a decent feature set go Adobe all the way. If you want a program that has a pretty extensive feature set (for consumer grade), but crashes all the time and has glitches, go with Pinnacle.

Inactive

OOOOkay…After I read your post, MoglePro, I poked around the Pinnacle forum here at VM. Looks like I’ll go Adobe when it’s time to make a change. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap