Comparable Quality for 3rd Camera

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am the proud owner of 2 Sony HDV camears. I have the HVR-Z1U and the HVR-A1U. I am looking to get a third camera but can’t decide what to get. I have my eyes on two particular units. The Canon XL-H1 and the Panasonic AG-HVX200. I want the best bang for the buck. I am wondering about the quality of the video and the shots matching up without much Post tweaking. I was thinking of using the new camera as the main video source and the others for cut-away shots. I will be shooting all kinds of event videography such as Weddings to Live concerts. I am very happy with the quality from the HVR-Z1U but the video is hard to match from the A1U. Probably because the A1U has a MUCH smaller Lens than the 72mm Lens of the Z1U. If you had a choice between these two cameras, or another camera with the same price range, What would YOU get?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap