Cloning in Movie Editor Pro 12

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

i have seen this video.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bfg_JjwZ8k

MULTIPLE times it regards cloning in Movie editor 12 i have done everything in this video exactly as it says. Here’s my problem when i go to play this the video will start and and play until 4 seconds or so into it and will stop. While the audio is still playing i don’t get it.

Did he leave something out he assumed everyone would know?

I am using Windows XP is that my problem?

Please help thanks

Participant

The tutorial is good, I didn’t notice anything left out. If it’s only playing 4 seconds is your end marker at 4 seconds? If so adjust it to the end of the clip(s).

XP is not the probllem. Mep will handle this effect easily. Without seeing your screen and how you have it set up I cant advise you. But it sounds like maybe your end marker is stopping the video and the sound is trailing. Actually the end marker should stop all of it. What format are you exporting to?

Study your timeline and look at 4 seconds, what changes at that point? You may can see what is going on.

Participant

THANK YOU that may have been the problem it works now but only one more small problem

it only really played right once i exported it as a wma file could this be a RAM issue? my cpu only has 368 Ram

i’ve got a ram stick on the way though

or is it something else? it does work now though once exported idk why it wont play right in magix’s player though

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2020

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look...
homicide-bootstrap