cleaning an lcd screen?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi i was just wondering what kind of cleaners i would be able to use to clean my lcd screen on my sony. I always get bad smudges on it so if anyone knows any easy ways to clean the screen and get the smudges off that would be awesome.
      -Thanks
      Joe

Participant

There are certain LCD cleaners you can use for stuff like that. But pretty much as long as you don’t use anything with alchohol you are fine. A damp towel with water will work and then to get rid of the smudges you can use a cloth like the kind you get for cleaning eye glasses.

Inactive

Shame on Sony for adding touchscreens to all their consumer camcorders! It’s really a matter of saving factory costs for them (easier to put a touchscreen LCD than 20 plastic buttons and knobs ;)), an idea which they’re preseting as revolutionary for the ease of use!!!
    Shame, shame, shame.
    I hate fiddling with menus on that tiny 2.5″ screen while shooting.

Participant

Thats why they are consumer cameras; they want cool “revolutionary” stuff.

Inactive

No its not a touchscreen camera. i Just get bad smudges on it because I accidentaly touch the screen

Inactive

oh, it’s an accidentally touchscreen… }:-)

• Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2020

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
    homicide-bootstrap