cleaning an lcd screen?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi i was just wondering what kind of cleaners i would be able to use to clean my lcd screen on my sony. I always get bad smudges on it so if anyone knows any easy ways to clean the screen and get the smudges off that would be awesome.
      -Thanks
      Joe

Participant

There are certain LCD cleaners you can use for stuff like that. But pretty much as long as you don’t use anything with alchohol you are fine. A damp towel with water will work and then to get rid of the smudges you can use a cloth like the kind you get for cleaning eye glasses.

Inactive

Shame on Sony for adding touchscreens to all their consumer camcorders! It’s really a matter of saving factory costs for them (easier to put a touchscreen LCD than 20 plastic buttons and knobs ;)), an idea which they’re preseting as revolutionary for the ease of use!!!
    Shame, shame, shame.
    I hate fiddling with menus on that tiny 2.5″ screen while shooting.

Participant

Thats why they are consumer cameras; they want cool “revolutionary” stuff.

Inactive

No its not a touchscreen camera. i Just get bad smudges on it because I accidentaly touch the screen

Inactive

oh, it’s an accidentally touchscreen… }:-)

• Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2020

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look...
    homicide-bootstrap