Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › cleaning an lcd screen?
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 7, 2006 at 5:06 PM #39037AnonymousInactive
Hi i was just wondering what kind of cleaners i would be able to use to clean my lcd screen on my sony. I always get bad smudges on it so if anyone knows any easy ways to clean the screen and get the smudges off that would be awesome.
- January 8, 2006 at 2:03 PM #169362DVineParticipant
There are certain LCD cleaners you can use for stuff like that. But pretty much as long as you don’t use anything with alchohol you are fine. A damp towel with water will work and then to get rid of the smudges you can use a cloth like the kind you get for cleaning eye glasses.
- January 9, 2006 at 2:05 AM #169363AnonymousInactive
Shame on Sony for adding touchscreens to all their consumer camcorders! It’s really a matter of saving factory costs for them (easier to put a touchscreen LCD than 20 plastic buttons and knobs ;)), an idea which they’re preseting as revolutionary for the ease of use!!!
Shame, shame, shame.
I hate fiddling with menus on that tiny 2.5″ screen while shooting.
- January 9, 2006 at 6:53 AM #169364DVineParticipant
Thats why they are consumer cameras; they want cool “revolutionary” stuff.
- January 9, 2006 at 11:56 AM #169365AnonymousInactive
No its not a touchscreen camera. i Just get bad smudges on it because I accidentaly touch the screen
- January 9, 2006 at 12:20 PM #169366AnonymousInactive
oh, it’s an accidentally touchscreen… }:-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.