Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Classic-cam new kid on the block
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- February 3, 2007 at 5:35 PM #43468AnonymousInactive
Need to know if is worth the money.
Did someone try one yet?
- February 14, 2007 at 6:47 AM #182442AnonymousInactive
Looks like no one did
Just from the pictures – what you guys think about it.
I do have video head that i can use.
The car option and the boom arm design ( for me ) also looks attractive.
Looks like the foam is cover with fabric.
- February 16, 2007 at 8:41 PM #182443AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the reply. I shot my sons games. No room for tripod on the stands. Are you saing that ( while sitting down ) with a video head ( with a handle ) mounted under the camcorder i wont get smooth shots?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.