Choppy final video with X2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      SidneyMyers
      Participant

I am using Corel Videostudio X2 pro on my laptop with VISTA.

I recently produced two videos that I am having a problem with choppy segments on the final video clip. One video was about 40 minutes long while the other only had a total run time of about 2.5 minutes.

When I have all the clips laid out in the editor things look good with the playback, but then after I render it all together by clicking on share/create video file and select dv 16×9 the final video when viewed on the computer or television on a DVD there are parts that have pretty choppy video.

I did notice that when I put all the files on my portable hard drive and transfer it to my kids laptop with windows XP (using the same version of Corel Videostudio pro X2) it works just fine. Is this simply a VISTA problem?

Thanks

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

Take a look at your version for VSPX2. if it is 12.0.96.0 try installing the update patch found at the web page below. It was to fix a lot of issues like you are describing, some of it around working with vista. Let us know if this doesn’t solve it.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/au/en/Content/1157481830100?pid=1229440480826

Your version should read 12.0.96.1 after the update.

You can also take a look at the corel forum http://forum.corel.com/EN/viewforum.php?f=1They are extremely helpful with any of the corel product issues and tutorials.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN