Check out my Zombie/Action Video

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

This is a video I just recently did, it’s susposed to be over-the-top action, so expect some classic action lines. Let me know what you think.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=337414644

Inactive

Wow, that was a cool video. You really had a lot of great conditions, snow, slush, lots of puddles, and everything looked really gray, especially lied out against the cemetary. I liked how the zombies weren’t too over the top as well and I think if you went less quickly and spoof action/zombie movie and reworked everything into a solid 80 minute or so storyline, you could very well have the best looking indie zombie film since George A. Romero’s original “Night of the Living Dead.” Very good job.

Participant

I totally loved it. I thought this was an excellent job. I only hope to get my skills up to that level.

Inactive

that was amazing

Inactive

I thought that the production values were great, and the lines weren’t bad either. The only thing was that there wasn’t any real story or conflict established. Good job though.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap