Check out my Zombie/Action Video

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

This is a video I just recently did, it’s susposed to be over-the-top action, so expect some classic action lines. Let me know what you think.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=337414644

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow, that was a cool video. You really had a lot of great conditions, snow, slush, lots of puddles, and everything looked really gray, especially lied out against the cemetary. I liked how the zombies weren’t too over the top as well and I think if you went less quickly and spoof action/zombie movie and reworked everything into a solid 80 minute or so storyline, you could very well have the best looking indie zombie film since George A. Romero’s original “Night of the Living Dead.” Very good job.

pshaskins
      Participant

I totally loved it. I thought this was an excellent job. I only hope to get my skills up to that level.

Anonymous
      Inactive

that was amazing

Anonymous
      Inactive

I thought that the production values were great, and the lines weren’t bad either. The only thing was that there wasn’t any real story or conflict established. Good job though.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN