CGs and 3d titles

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey all,

Just finished videoing an event. I am now in the editing process putting some finishing touches on it. I’m using ulead mediastudio pro as well as ulead cool 3d. I am running into a slight problem. When I use the cool 3d as well as the CG that came with the bundle, the letters and titles are sharp and crisp and looks good as gold, but when I add them to the video and preview what I got the titles look blurry and gritty. It’s ugly. How can I keep my titles crisp and sharp in the video? Is there something I need to tweek of what?

Inactive

Render, my friend, and all your problems will go away…

Inactive

render? Can you explain a little more please.

Inactive

rendering is taking the footage you have edited together and making a final output file that is crisp and clean for output to tape, DVD, etc.

Inactive

Rendering means producing a video file as the result of a project. Exporting, if you prefer, creating the actual video file.

Inactive

Rendering means producing a video file as the result of a project. Exporting, if you prefer, creating the actual video file.

To complicated for me….

Inactive

hey you might have to change the type of CODON you are using for exporting all of your video

Inactive

BUEYEHL Wrote:

Hey all,

Just finished videoing an event. I am now in the editing process putting some finishing touches on it. I’m using ulead mediastudio pro as well as ulead cool 3d. I am running into a slight problem. When I use the cool 3d as well as the CG that came with the bundle, the letters and titles are sharp and crisp and looks good as gold, but when I add them to the video and preview what I got the titles look blurry and gritty. It’s ugly. How can I keep my titles crisp and sharp in the video? Is there something I need to tweek of what?

If you render the cg and it still looks like crap, I would have to say that the problem is your medium. VHS makes everything look like crap. But that’s just my opinion. If you can switch to a new format then switch.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap