Cataloging – iDive for PC?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m strictly a home video guy, having fun making videos and recording memories for my family friends.

I was trying to find some kind of app to help me catalog the source tape that I have, but haven’t found much other than iDive

http://www.aquafadas.com/idive-digital-video/index.php

(which appears to be for Mac only). I’ll probably never have more than a couple hundred tapes, but I’d like to have a good reference for what’s on them so I can find what I need easily later on down the road. iDive looks perfect for that! (and I gota tellya, seeing some software that I want that’s available in Mac and not PC is first for me!! haha!)

Thanks for your help!

BTW – I did search the forum several times using all the terms I could think of but only came up with one post (suggesting Access). Maybe I’m using the wrong term?

Sam

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap