capturing with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

After capturing 40 or more clips, they do NOT appear in the BIN

in the order that they were captured. Very time consuming hunting

for 1- 2- 3- etc. Can this be corrected.

bill garofalo

Participant

I believe that the bins display in either alphabetical order or reverse alphabetical order because it is the Name colum that sets the order by default. You can set any column to control the order of the clip display, and I believe that there is a column named Creation Date. I don’t remember how detailed the Creation date column is though so it might not list minutes.

In the future if you are capturing clips that you will want to use in order you can add a number (01, 02, 03, etc.) to the file name and control how they display that way.

Participant

Thank you Jerron. I will try it on my next capture session. I thought it might be

My Hard Drive ( Lacie external ) notbeing able to ” keep up” with the large video

files. I ordered a G-Raid drive to use just for video. I am sure it won’t hurt.

Bill Garofalo

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap