capturing device

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi my friend has a jvx camera and he has premeir 6.0. Whenever he hooks it up my usb cable to the camera, we cannot capture anything. It still makes the sound that it can capture it but a menu comes up on the lcd screen andhe can’t pick which one he wants

Inactive

for (i think) and video editor to recognize the device, it must be firewire. if the camera has a firewire port, buy a cord and/or card. the thing with USB is that it degrades the quality of video. also, if your camera does not record onto TAPES, the USB means drag and drop capture. i hope that helped.

Inactive

I recommend you try using a Canopus DV Bridge unit. You can capture right from the video output from your video camera to your editing software. We use Final Cut Pro with our editing system.
      Good Luck

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap