Captured Video Looks Washed Out

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey Everyone, I have been using PPRO1.5 and MATROX RTX Extreme for years now with minor problems but here is a new problem that I can’t figure out.

I recently installed two new hard drives. Everything operates normally after re-installing everything again. Now I am trying to capture my video and the color on my camera LCD is perfect but my captured footage is very washed out and greenish.

I have tried to use PPRO, MATROX, Pinnacle STUDIO, ETC. And all the time the footage is washed out. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this problem? I tried cleaning my video heads to no avail, trying a different firwire, and I think it’s a display problem but I can’t figure out how to fix it. Thanks!

Dell Intel P4 2.4GHz, 1GB RAM, Windows XP SP2, 2 500 GB hard drives, PPRO1.5, MATROX RTX Extreme, RADEON 9600 card.

Inactive

It sounds like the install of the drives may have changed a setting somewhere. No guarantee this will work but it might, try re-installing Premiere.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap