capture Canon XH A1

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I want to express first of all my great thanks to all unknown friends which respoded to my previous questions. I plan to buy Canon XHA1 camcoder but I do not see it in the Device type in the setting part of the capture in Adobe’s Premiere. Should I look for some drivers in Internet or I should choose some of the indicated in the Device type of Capture, namely: Alternate, DM, Elura, Optura, ZR, etc. Thank you very much to all which will respond on my address adanchev@yahoo.com

I use Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 2 and CS3, it works for both HD and SD imports just fine. I had to go to get a software patch from Adobe on the first 2 programs. You may want to be careful using the 24F setting until you have worked with the 60i and 30F and gotten them to work. Look for the Canon H1 settings an an alternate.

Best wishes,

Robin Edwards

Producer, San Francisco

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap