Cant upload to youtube ??!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey πŸ˜€

Ive downloaded the trial version of Sony Vegas Platinum, and made a movie.

I wanted to put this movie on Youtube.com but it cant ??

After that i tried upload a movie made in Windows Movie maker, and there was no problems at all ! :S

Maybe one of you guys could help me out πŸ™‚

Thanks.

Inactive

What kind of error did you get from YouTube?

Participant

are you exporting the right type of file? are you exporting a small enough file size?

Participant

Hey.

The error is that it just wont change page from the step 2 upload site :S It can go on for hours ! :S

And its an Wmv file on 195 MB

Participant

I think its the file size :S

Participant

it’s a 100mb limit. I think there is a way to be allowed to upload a larger size, but im not sure how. im not a fan of youtube.

Participant

kk thanks πŸ™‚

Hey do any of u guys how i can minimize the file size of my video made on sony vegas platinum ?? :S

Inactive

Actually YT now supports files up to 1GB. BUT videos must still be under 10 minutes (unless special arrangements are made).

Participant

To minimize the file, save in a lower quality format, you may be saving in AVI for instance wich makes a huge file size, instead save in an mpeg file, this willlower the quality of the video. some sites have a desktop uploading option, which requires you to have a program you download off that site (I.e. google video desktop uploader) these allow you to upload files of any size, though I’m not certain you tube has one of those… hope I could help.

Participant

you lower the bit rate to lower the file size.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap