Can’t Render to Quicktime from Premiere Pro 1.5

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Can’t Render to Quicktime from Premiere Pro 1.5

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I am on a very tight deadline for a project that requires I render 10 clips from my timeline into uncompressed, full-quality Quicktime (.mov) video files. I render in Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 just as I normally do: File>Export>Movie only under Settings, I change the file type to Quicktime. I watch my project render, but right when it completes, or gets to 100%, whatever you want to call it, I get a popup that says “Error compiling movie, unknown error.” I am left with a Quicktime file that looks normal, but when I try to play it, I get an error. So the file is corrupt.

Anyone know how to fix this? I was trying to buy Quicktime Pro but the Online Apple Store is closed, probably because of black friday. Any response is greatly appreciated.

Participant

Try using the Adobe Media Encoder to export to Quicktime instead.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for video production — 2021

Whether you’re recording audio for a commercial, a wedding or your next feature film, you need the best microphone possible.
homicide-bootstrap